Thursday, October 30, 2008

Devil's Advocate

The other day I was browsing other poker forums and saw how Joe Sebok apologized for making a crucial mistake during the tournament, everybody was quick to tell him that he don't need to apologize and it was one of those things he needs to do.

Well I decided to play the devil's advocate and posted something like this, "Well Joe Sebok is just reenforcing what we already know about him, he chokes and let his ego control his game during the end part of tournaments, he plays excellent in the begginning then ruin everything by playing stupid hands when it matters. The guy does not know how to finish".

OMG, lots of Sebok asskissers replied with things like I'm disrespectful and I should be ban and so on and so forth. Isn't the purpose of a forum is to share you opinions and ideas?, Why are people so quick to jump on you when you see things differently?.

What kind of name is Joe Sebok anyway, its not cool like a Barry Greenstein or a Chuck Norris is. anyway let me give yall more lame jokes. Joe Sebok aka the Donkey walks in a bar and the bartender says why the long face. Where does a donkey belong, in a mule-seum. Oh btw, there is a movie called Devil's Advocate and Charlize Theron is naked on it.

Anyway I was reading the bible and saw this entry, "On the seventh day, chuck Norris said, I'll take it from here", Wow, I learn something everyday.

1 comment:

PepeSmith said...

Hahaha Your insane.. Like a car accident you can't help it but look.

Mabuhay si Chuck. Dapat gawa ka ng religion dedicated kay Chuck.