Saturday, November 1, 2008

Almost won a no-look Sit n Go

Yesterday morning I got bored and decided to mimic what Annette Obrestad did, I put a tape on my monitor so I wont have to see my hands.

Here are the guidelines that I followed playing this $6.50 no look 6 man sit n go.
1.Fold to any raise, no matter how big and what position.
2.Only play on LP and miniraise if no limpers.
3.Limp when somebody else limps.
4.Always bet when it get checks to me and check to the river if I get called and fold to any bet.

So I did all of this and got lucky to get to a headsup situation and I just kept going all in and he must have folded a shitload of hands before he got tired and called me with T8 suited and he deservingly won, it was fun and yall should try it too.

After the game I looked at the hand history of this no look sit n go and I actually folded a lot of good hands from EP and from raises. I missed playing two AK, one Pocket Kings, one Pocket Tens and one AQs.

For all yall fellow Chuck Norris fans, For all yall fellow Chuck Norris fans, I'm sad to inform that they will not be putting his face on Mount Rushmore, the granite rocks are not strong enough to hold Chuck's beard.

No comments: