Thursday, October 16, 2008

Poker Gossip Around The World

Europe:Dario Minieri and his boyfriend Isabelle Mercier was spotted arguing who should be on top when they're doing sexy time. Annette Obrestad finally admitting that she likes to devour eggrolls.

Middle East:Mark Seif is taking some experimental medicine for his fart disease, yall know he farts every 17 seconds.

Asia:Chinese peeps are disowning David Chiu coz they found out he's a fake. During an interview in China, a Chinese reporter accidentally steps on David's foot and David reacted by yelling in english, "Mothafucka watch where you going fool".

USA:Phil Hellmuth's wife Kathy caught Phil and Greg Raymer doing sexy time at their Bellagio's suite, when Kathy was interviewed by the local news crew, she was furious and had this to say, "I dont know what that fat dude has that I dont have".

Well I'm pissed again today, I was planning to go to Pechanga this weekend to play 8/16 LHE but my Boss told me that I have to work this weekend but I'm taking it like a man, like a real man Chuck Norris, my main man, he such a bad azz that he can get Allen Cunningham to come out of the closet, Chuck knows he's gay but Chuck is busy with his infomercials, see below, I just can't get enough of Chuck, he's too sexy for his shirt.

Well that's it for now, I will put more poker related stuff on my next blog, I like to give a shoutout to all my homies at pokermanila.com, thanks to Mr.chokol8ce, Mr.Throws and other peeps for shipping me money on my stars account. You know what if my blog made you smile then send me some dinero, cents or dollars is appreciated, it's good for you and me, my Pokerstars id is "kobenator", thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcz0MLLizeY&feature=related

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......