Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Got dealt Pocket Aces Six times

I'm pissed again today, I looked at my 401k and its dwindling everyday, damn you stock market.

Anyway, on to the most important thing in my life and that's poker. I played a $6.50 45MTT at Pokerstars and got dealt Pocket Aces six times, that was weird, I normally dont get lucky that often. Let me give yall a rundown on what happened to those hands.

1st time I got Aces:won and doubled up.
2nd time:no action and got the blinds.
3rd time:won a small pot.
4th time:won again and propelled me as the massive chip leader.
5th time:won a good size pot and eliminated two players and down to the final 9 players.
6th time: final two players, me and the much bettter lucky guy, almost same chip stack. He went all in and I of course called with my Aces, he showed Pocket 6's, flop and turn was good for me but the river is a 6 and I lost.

One thing I'm learning about my self is that I need good cards to win, I dont have the poker skill and balls that I can pull out my azz when I'm on a tight situation. Getting rivered is painful but I took it like a man, like a real man Chuck Norris, my main man, he's so bad that when he plays poker he is always the big blind.

Well that's it for now, I will put more poker related stuff on my next blog, I like to give a shoutout to all my homies at www.Pokermanila.com, thanks to chokol8ce for shipping me money on my stars account. To prove that I got a second place from an MTT, you can check my stats, my Pokerstars id is kobenator, while you're at it, could youship me a couple of cents or dollars if you dont mind. You know what if my blog made you smile then send me some dinero, it's good for you and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me laugh, love the Chuck Norris references. I will ship you a buy in for $6 turbos, as that is what I usually play. GL

Luke aka Nardong Putik, aka Tonyong Bayawak, aka Asyong Aksaya, aka Pepeng Kuryente, aka Bebe Gandanghari, aka Juaquin Burdado said...

Thank you, thank you very much