Thursday, October 9, 2008

Your Kiss Is On My Lips, Ann Curry's that is

Every morning I wake up to a cup of coffee and Ann Curry, she's half asian, half white and one of the anchors of Good Morning America. She's got my full attention when she's on TV, she's got that mouth and lips that I find very sexy,and ohh yeah she also does a very good job of delivering news.

Well this morning they showed her stand up comic debut and she was funny and did a great job. I think I cant be a stand up comic my asian accent will ruin the punch lines. I know one of the writers of Conan Obrien show and he's brilliant, he can make a joke on just about anything. I gave him some of my materials and almost all of them did not pass his taste, only one made it to Conan's monologue.

I like to tell jokes when I'm playing poker, these people are like my audience and most of the time they enjoy my jokes. I have this joke I made that never fails to make the table laugh, I tell this joke when there's an attractive lady playing. I would talk to the lady and say, "you look gorgeous you must have a lot of boyfriends" then follow it up with this, "I also have a lot of boyfriends and I tell you what it's a pain in the butt".

Well I'm not doing good playing online lately but I'm taking it like a man, like a ream man Chuck Norris, my main man, he's such a bad ass that the poker room floor manager calls him to settle poker hand dispute and Chuck normally settles it by just looking at these pinheads, they will just say, "ok its a split pot" and just scamper away like scared puppies. Anyway below are some of the video links of Ann Curry,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3LtJUQvik&feature=related

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2008/10/08/ann-currys-bringer-show-at-carolines/

No comments: