Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slow Rollin on the River

This is a late trip report, went to Vegas couple of months ago and checked in at the Imperial Palace then walked to Bellagio and placed my name on the list for 2-5 NLHE, lowest NLHE at Bellagio, was seated after 15 minutes.

Then something odd happened after an hour, this jerk slowrolled a poor old guy(POG), Villain flopped nut flush and POG flopped top 2 pairs, POG showed his cards and he thought he's good because villain did not open his hands right away. Villain took his time and act like he's beat then showed his nut flush and yelled, "Get that sh!t out of here Papa" then hysterically laughed by himself, we look at him like wtf. POG was stunned and looks like he's about to cry.

An old lady two spots from my left uttered, "that was rude young man", villain gave him a look like stfu.

Then Poker Gods decided to intervene, Villain miniraised in MP, both SB & BB(old lady) called,
flop AT2, two spades

Villain overbet the pot, SB folded, BB quietly called,
Villain said, "your flush is not coming" BB did not respond.

turn is an 8,

Villain said," I am not gonna let you get your flush, all in",
BB called and Villain showed his AT,

river is another T,

so board is AT28T, Villain pumped his fist and starts counting his chips, BB has more chips than the Villain.

BB/Old lady is taking her time, not showing her cards yet, then after a couple of minutes she said, "so u have a fullhouse" villain answered, "Yes I do and you need to put $500 more to the pot, I dont have all day, hurry up"

BB replied, "that wont be necessary young man I have a higher fullhouse", she showed her pocket Aces. Table was stunned.

Omg, I was not able to contain myself, I said, "Get that sh!t out of here", villain gave me a bad look that made me laugh even more, he left right away.

The next morning my hangover gave me so much problem, its painful but I took it like a man, like a real man Chuck Norris, my main man, he's such a bad azz that when he plays poker pot is always a kill pot coz that's all he knows, kill, kill, KILL, KILL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waitaminute.

i already read this somewhere else.

urban legend na ba ito in the level of the old lady who mucked quads so as not to give the villain a share of the bad beat jackpot?

Luke aka Nardong Putik, aka Tonyong Bayawak, aka Asyong Aksaya, aka Pepeng Kuryente, aka Bebe Gandanghari, aka Juaquin Burdado said...

I'm sure you are just trying to be funny coz no there's no quads or jackpot involve on this part of the blog.