Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funny Live Poker Names

We all have names, most are common and some are unique, some are dull and some are funny. I was watching a couple of NBA games and saw this guy who's name is Chris willcocks, I thought that was kind a funny. Then there is this Matt Boner of the Spurs. I wonder what would be the conversation on the opposing locker, could be like this.....

Coach:Hey you got Boner tonight.
Player:No I dont Coach, I dont feel it.
Coach:I'm talking about you guarding MAtt Boner tonight.
Player:Ahh ok I thought you noticed my wood.

There's plenty of Funny live Poker names, when David Benyamine and DAniel Negraneau was rumored to be busto, they called them David "No more" Benjamins and Daniel Negranoutofmoney, then there's MAria Ho, "Hey she's my Ho".

Some other names like Christian HArder, Sam Fartha, Jimmy Freaky and Cuban poker player names are kind a funny too.

Speaking of Cuba, five suspected terrorists was released from Guantanamo Bay US military prison, here's the link, http://www.topix.com/us/2008/11/judge-orders-release-of-five-guantanamo-bay-inmates.

But one suspected terrorist was not so lucky, he was sentenced to face Chuck Norris so his lawyers appealed and luckily his sentenced was reduced to death.

Well that's it for now, I will put more poker related stuff on my next blog, I like to give a shoutout to all my homies at pokermanila.com, thanks to Mr.chokol8ce, Mr.Throws, Mr.Krunch and Ms.Esposa for shipping me money on my stars account. You know what if my blog made you smile then send me some dinero, cents or dollars is appreciated, my Pokerstars id is "kobenator", thanks.

No comments: