Friday, November 7, 2008

Poker Engagement

Well last night I hurried home so I can watch the Houston Rockets/Yao Ming(he's so sexy), so I grabbed the remote and there's a jewelry ring taped on it, and as soon as I removed the tape, my girlfriend came out of no where and went down on her knees and said, "Will you marry me?"

I paused for a moment and said yes, but my poker conscience has a question, so I said, "But please let me play poker while we're married ok?", and she said yes too, so its like we both proposed to one another, how weird is that.

Anyway, she's loaded and I see the word bankroll on her forehead, I mentioned that to her and she responded with, "really, funny coz I also see a word on your forehead and its D-O-N-K-E-Y".

So now that I'm engaged, we were thinking that we should emulate this dance for our wedding reception, this is from the movie SAturday Night Fever, see below link, what yall think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCtgFmQvjQ

I tried to contact my buddy Chuck Norris to advise him of this important stage in my life but he's not in a good mood, he just got back from an L.A. Court, somebody accused Chuck of "ATTEMPTED MURDER" but the case got thrown out and the Judge explained that Chuck never "ATTEMPTS", if the guy is still alive then its not Chuck who did it, case closed.

Well that's it for now, I will put more poker related stuff on my next blog, I like to give a shoutout to all my homies at pokermanila.com, thanks to Mr.chokol8ce, Mr.Throws, Mr.Krunch and Ms.Esposa for shipping me money on my stars account. You know what if my blog made you smile then send me some dinero, cents or dollars is appreciated, my Pokerstars id is "kobenator", thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa!

is this true?

CONGRATS bro!

-oluaris

Anonymous said...

LOL Suited you are one funny guy... keep the posts coming... - 11Finger