Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So I woke up early today, I need a lot of shirts and pants and this is the best day to purchase these stuff so I thought. I went to a local KOHL'S department store, I was able to park ok, and initially did not see a lot of people in the store.

I picked a total of 9 items, went to the fitting room, then went straight to the cashier area but what do you know the line is now very long, I was, wtf, where in the hell did these people came from, so ok I fall in line and noticed that several people are prepared for this scenario, one guy brought in 3 books and he started reading and the lady in front me took her ipod out and started listening to music while seeping hot coffee.

I was just, wow these people are smart, I could have done the same thing, I guess they do this annually. If the store have wi-fi, I could have brought my laptop and could have played poker while waiting.

Anyway, after waiting for 15 minutes I noticed that the line is not even moving so I computed pot odds(money I'm going to save if I buy these items) and all my outs(time I'm going to spend) and I concluded that it's -EV to continue.

So I started heading out of the store, threw all the stuff I picked on an empty shelf and yelled, "The hell with this line", one guy from way behind answered, "Shut the hell up", I said to my self, "No he didn't", I answered back, "you come down and make me", but nobody seems coming, "Whew", luckily he folded and did not call my bluff, I quietly took down the small imaginary pot and left hastily.

When I got out, the parking lot is so full that it took me a couple minutes to find my car, Where is that car?. Speaking of where, one guy from another forum wants to know where my buddy Chuck is, another forumer said to type, "Where is Chuck Norris?" on google and yall should get the answer.

Click this link for more Chuck Norris videos,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA

No comments: