Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sexy Time with my FPP's

So I'm looking at my 4000 fpp's and I'm thinking how I'm going to convert this to money, dinero,or benjamins. I looked at Pokerstar site and saw that if I have 25,000 fpp's I can sell it for $285 but I'm 21,000 short, so I went looking for fpp satellites that I can join in and saw this 210 fpp satellite to the Guiness world record tournament, 20 people gets to play, top six gets the seat and you can unregister if you want.

I joined this satellite over and over until I accumulated 176 T$ and my fpp's are gone, now the next task is to use this tournament money and turn them into cash and the best way possible that I saw was the "Double or Nothing" tourneys, 10 people battle it out to the first 5 spots and the other 5 gets nothing. I joined this tourney over and over until finally it's over, my 4,000 fpp's are now $155, woooohoooo.

Merry Christmas everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo! time for you to ship me $22 so i can play deep stack poker in stars... i'll play when i get back from ilocos, all refreshed and ready to win... hehe... user ID: oluaris

Merry Christmas bro!
greetings to your fiance and your family too!