Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Bad Beat!!!

LAst night I was on a holiday spirit and put out christmas decorations on our front porch inclucing an $80 Christmas lantern, but when I woke up this morning the lantern was gone, I was devastated, I know the economy is bad but come on steal a freakin lantern, wtf.

Anyway, that incident ruined my day, I went online and played at my favorite site Pokerstars and just talked smack with everybody, I irritated the short stackers by calling them fungus that feeds on pond scum. I also made fun of open limpers on the button when nobody has actually limp in before them, I mean why do it, why not raise it, even miniraise it, steal the damn blinds, that is the right thing to do.

So now that I'm calmed down, I woulld like everybody to have a good Christmas, even if you just lost your job and short on dough, just try to have a good Christmas, spread the goodwill to everyone. Merry Chrismas everybody.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

The WBCOOP is an online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers.

Registration code:
document.write(paramCode)
565773

No comments: