Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the Donkey actually wins!!!!

So I had the day off last Monday and decided to play a $2.20 shootout at Pokerstars, almost a 1000 players, being the donkey I am I really didn't expect anything, you have this feeling like, "whatever I'm ready to lose", I know the attitude is wrong but I have not won anything since Al gore invented the internet.

but for some reason I kept eliminating one player after another and the next thing I know I'm headsup with this guy for the whole thing, he has a massive chip lead and he kept putting me all in until I got tired of it and called with Ace rag. And that was the turning point, I won 3 more coin flips, the game was over and I'm $319 richer, woooohooo.

Anyway, I checked my stat online(nick=kobenator) and I'm a whopping 72% ROI, I dont know what that means but it feels good, I know what you're thinking, it's only $319, but for me it's big, I have won thousands of dollars playing live Limit Holdem but that's back when Limit hold em was still alive.

Merry Christmas everybody and it's coming from my heart and hope you have a better year in 2009.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog Pokerweblogs.com. .It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.