Sunday, December 14, 2008

Indecent Proposal(Warning:Contains Explicit Language)

Me and my girlfriend arrived at Mccarran Airport and we met this wealthy guy, he offered to share his limousine on our way to our hotel and we said ok and we thought that's the end of it.

So while we were gambling at the Bellagio, we saw him again playing at the high limit area, so we watched him a bit and he was winning, not sure how much but after that we went drinking at the bar and he asked this question to both of us.

"Suppose... I were to offer you 250 gran for one night with your girlfriend.", my mind is saying", "heck yeahh you can have this beeyotch" but I answered "nope, she is very special". surprisingly my girfriend said, "I'll do it but no anal". when the wealthy guy heard the word anal, he seem disgusted and dissappointed, he then blurted, "I'm just kidding", and I countered by saying, "I know you were, ha ha ha", then he paid the bill and left us alone. I looked at my girlfriend and I wanted to say, " Way to negotiate dummmy" but I kept quite, she looked at me with that look, "sorry, I would have given you 50 gran from that loot" but she did not say a word. We didn't talk the whole night and went to our room and slept.

On the way home while I'm driving from the airport, I decided to break the ice and talk to her again, "I'm thinking we should try an@l tonight" and she smiled and answered, "only if you have half a million dollars", I felt insulted but just smiled back. When I arrived at her house, I lost it and yelled at her, "Get the heIl out of my car, I dont want to see you again, efffing amateur", she was stunned, she grabbed her stuff and slammed the door, that's when I woke up, it was all just a dream. My girlfriend woke up too and I was gonna ask for anal sex but decided to just settle for an old fashion banging.

No comments: