Friday, May 1, 2009

Multitabling Equals Free Money and Stuff

I'm loving Pokerstars right now, I'm now at platinum VIP level and hope to reach Supernova. I achieved this by multitabling 0.50/1.00 Limit, .25/50 NL, and .25/.50 7 card Stud and I accumulated lots of FPP's.

So far I have used my FPP's to satellite into events, get T$, bought caps and T-shirts. I want to try the 5000 FPP turbo takedown but I have ballet and quilting classes on weekends so I cant get to these events.

I'm thinking of buying DVD's but all they have are poker related DVD's, they should have the classics like "Gone with the Wind", "Wizard of Oz", "Gigli" and the all time favorite "Brokeback Mountain".

If you want to accumulate FPP's fast I recommend multitabling, I'm a shortstacker so there's not a lot of thinking involve, I usually open 14-18 tables, you can get 2000 FPP's easy in one seating especially if you are on Platinum VIP level. The disadvantage however is you will not win big when you multitable/shortstacking but the variance is less.

Goodluck at the tables degenerates!!!

No comments: