Monday, May 18, 2009

God got pwned

Last Sunday, i decided to play at the Commerce and God was playing too, for all you non-believers, God exist and he is fond of poker.

So I sat down at the $100 No Limit table, God was directly in front of me, his beard seems perfectly cut. He seem to be in a good mood and singing "What If God Was One Of Us".

Anyway, I raised AsJs MP and God flat called me in the BB, flop was A,9,4 rainbow. He checked and I bet 3/4 the pot and he went all in, wow, i said to my self, "how would you like to be check raised by the almighty?", not the greatest feeling. So I decided to ask him some questions, first was, "that good huh" but he did not answer and could not seem to make eye contact, I asked him again, "you got an Ace" but he would not budge and seem can not hold it anymore and finally said, "i only got the 9", I instacalled and won the pot.

He further said that, "you know I cant lie, im God and lying is not setting a good example, I thought there would be less questions on low stakes", I agreed with him and nodded my head, felt sorry for the guy.

That put him on tilt, and he wasted another $1,000, he finally stood up and said, "I'm done, darn I was gonna use that money to build a Church in Nicaragua, oh well that's Poker".

When he was walking out of the Commerce, one guy asked him to take him to heaven with him and God answered, "sure if you can spot a me $500", the guy agreed and gave him five $100 chips, he looked at our table and yelled, "Deal me in".

God is back baby!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, nice one