Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Beg Your Pardon

Well, im not really running so good at Fulltilt but there was an incident two days ago where a beggar is bugging the hell out of one guy, apparently they are distant relative. So after a couple of rounds i won a pretty big pot and the beggar congratulated me little that he knows im down so much money. Then he started asking me for money, $5 is the minimum transfer at FT so i told him i cant, then started saying good stuff about me, saying he's been to Long Beach California, I know he could just be using google to get all these info but for some reason it worked, i sent him $5.

I know you'll going to say I'm stupid, I'm down at least $2000 at Fulltilt but i still gave away money, my reasoning is I used to be broke, i was so broke I go to KFC and lick other peoples fingers, he he he.

Anyway, growing up in Manila, I used to sell sampaguita flowers in Cubao, Philippines just to get by, i ate one meal a day just so i can use the money for my schooling.I have a soft spot in my heart for beggars, I even gave away money at Pokermanila members, not big but enough to make them say thank you from the heart.

And its a good feeling to give back, you all should try it, its better to give than to receive so they say.

No comments: