Thursday, January 15, 2009

Softplaying or Collusion

Hand #76PokerStars Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2009/01/14 12:29:09 ETTable '133982116 1' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
Seat 1: Villain (12488 in chips)
Seat 4: LuckyOne(127 in chips)
Seat 5: Victim (3950 in chips)
Seat 7: anothervictim (2271 in chips)
Seat 9: kobenator (8164 in chips)
Villain: posts the ante 25
LuckyOne: posts the ante 25
victim: posts the ante 25
Anothervictim: posts the ante 25
kobenator: posts the ante 25
Villain: posts small blind 100
LuckyOne: posts big blind 102 and is all-in
*** HOLE CARDS ***
kobenator:folds
Victim: folds
AnotherVictim: folds
kobenator: folds
Villain: folds <--------------------wtf
Uncalled bet (2) returned to LuckyOne
Villain said, "say thank you i leave you alive ;)"
LuckyOne collected 325 from pot
LuckyOne: shows [2d 9c] (high card Nine)
*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 325 Rake 0
Seat 1: Villain (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: LuckyOne (big blind) collected (325)
Seat 5: Victim folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: anotherVictim folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: kobenator (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

As you can see Villain decided to get a tag team partner, LuckyOne was able to recover and they tag teamed to eliminate Victim, and then me, but they were both eliminated by Anothervictim on same pot. I tried to tell Villain that what he did is not cool but he just gave me the middle finger. I was also going to limp in with my rags to help eliminate LuckyOne but Villain has been very aggressive and I dont want to spew my chips.

I tried to complain to Pokerstars about this incident but they said, this is the first time they played together so its not collusion, whatever, I put some notes on this player and will get my revenge, bwahahahahahahaha.

No comments: